Bringing About Changes
To bring about changes, and work towards a sustainable world, we have to recognise the problems of polluted oceans. We can ask ourselves the following questions:
- What makes you think ocean pollution is a problem?
- What difficulties did you encounter with using single use plastic products?
- In what ways have the world been affected by single use plastic products?
- In what ways has pollution been a problem for you?
- What worries you about the ocean pollution?
- What can you imagine happening to you if the world continues with ocean pollution?
- In what ways does pollution concern you?
- What do you think will happen if you don't change to a sustainable lifestyle?
- What encourages you if you decide to change?
- What are the reasons you see that you may need to make a change?
- What makes you think you should keep your current lifestyle or it's time for a change?