Risk Factors Against a Sustainable World
There are many individual and societal factors that contribute to the risk of affecting ecosystem destruction.
- Daily Issues. (financial, health, work, relationship)
- Sense of hopelessness. (the world is going to end anyway)
- Obstacles to accessing information on the factors affecting ecosystem destruction.
- Easy access to affordable single use of plastic products.
- Resistance to changes.(use of plastic products has become a habit)
Can you think of anymore factors?